The QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles (no hex keys required).
The powder-coated poles are designed to provide extra grip for pole dancers who have difficulty with different types of metal poles. Although they are powder coated, they have a very smooth texture.
After a year of development and testing, the Lupit G2 Home Pole Classic and Diamond Line have been equipped with a quick-lock previously reserved for PRO studio poles and the Stage Line. This allows you to change from spin to static v.v. in minutes and safely continue with your routine. You can consider the LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ as an addition to your existing G2 or any product in the entire G2 line. Tested by pole dance leaders.
- The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
- Basic kit can fit the ceilings from 2334mm/7'7.89''' to 2834mm/9'3.57''
- Basic kit + one 500mm extension can also fit the ceilings up to 3334mm/ 1011.26''
- Simply turn the lock ring on the lower bearing system to lock or unlock the pole.
- The diamond indicates whether the pole is in spin or static mode.
- The dancer can change mode mid-performance, adding a whole new dimension to choreography.
- Powder-coated: Useful for people who have difficulty gripping regular metal poles. Very high grip factor! The steel poles are powder coated and baked on to seal the surface. Available in black.
|Countries||price||delivery time/ working days|
|All EU countries (except Malta, and Cyprus)||39,99€||1-6|
|All Europe countries with Malta, Cyprus (except EU countries)||59,99€||5-15|
|USA, all states except Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska||$79,99||5-10|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$129,99||6-10|
|Canada, Mexico||99,99€/ $119,99||5-10|
|Rest of the world||139,99€||5-11|
|Australia, New Zealand||159,99€||7-9|
|Australia New Zealand Parcel||99.99€||10-15|
Before purchasing, please make sure you have measured the height of the floor to the ceiling where you plan to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when you come to install the pole, as you will have the proper extensions (if needed) to reach your desired height.
When you install a pole at home, it must be placed under a sturdy structure in your ceiling. The structure in your ceiling is often called a beam or stud. They may be made of metal or wood, or you may have a concrete ceiling.
|Length||1200Mm / 3'11.25''|
|Width||230Mm / 9.06''|
|Height||150Mm / 5.91''|
|Weight||15.7kg / 34.61lbs|
Frequently asked questions
Lupit home poles have all the tools included except the water level and ladder.
Lupit Stage has all the tools needed to be included in the package to install the studio poles, you would need some common tools like an electric or cordless drill, screwdriver, water-level, ladder. The screws, allen key, and plastic inserts for the concrete are included in the package.