- The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
- Simply turn the lock ring on the lower bearing system to lock or unlock the pole.
- The diamond indicates whether the pole is on spin or static mode
- The dancer can change mode mid-performance, adding a whole new dimension to choreography
- Before purchasing, please make sure you have measured the height of the floor to the ceiling where you plan to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when you come to install the pole, as you will have the proper extensions (if needed) to reach your desired height.
- When you install a pole at home, it must be placed under a sturdy structure in your ceiling. The structure in your ceiling is often called a beam or stud. They may be made of metal or wood, or you may have a concrete ceiling.
LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ is the latest purchase for anyone exercising at home. After a year of development and testing, the Lupit G2 Home Pole Classic and Diamond Line have been equipped with a QUICK-LOCK previously reserved for the PRO Studio Poles and Stage Line. This allows you to change FROM SPIN TO STATIC AND v.v. in seconds and safely continue with your routine. You may consider the LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ to complement your existing G2 or any product from the entire G2 line.
|All EU countries (except Malta, Cyprus)||24.99€|
|All European countries (except EU countries) with Malta, Cyprus, Iceland||34.99€|
|All world countries except Europe||49.99€|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$49.99|