They are designed to be ultra-sticky for pole dancers who really have trouble gripping the different types of metal poles.
It is the best choice if you plan to do a lot of pole training at home. It is very easy to grip and has a very smooth texture.
The bar is designed to be installed by a single person in just a few minutes without drilling. The high-quality surface, the unique flex system of the upper disc, and the NEW quick-lock ensure a faster installation and maximum safety for the dancer.
For ceilings higher than 2834mm/9'3.57', check out our extension in the related products and extend your pole up to 3334mm/10'11.26''.
NOTE: extension has to be bought separately, it is not a part of a basic kit
- Removable, multi-piece dance pole
- quick-lock, from spin to static in seconds
- Quick installation without drilling
- Smooth and Unique tube Joint system
- The upper disc flex system absorbs bending force and distributes it equally
- Smooth pole design all the way
- The basic kit can fit ceilings from 2334mm/7'7.89''' to 2834mm/9'3.57''
- Basic kit + one 500mm extension can also fit the ceilings up to 3334mm/ 10'11.26''
- Quadruple ball bearing system for topspin
- Safety block nut blocks the pole against loosening
- Powder-coated desert dune finishing
- EU origin
- BETTER SPIN, as a consequence of improved joint system and upgraded bearing systems.
- INCREASED STABILITY: fewer extensions for the same height & increased max. height to 3334mm/ 1011.26''.
- EASIER INSTALLATION & SAFER THREAD LOCK: changed technology for thread block, without impractical and large key tools, and hard tightening of the locking nuts.
- SMOOTHER DESIGN: the cover fits the lower part - no more gap, and the cover does not get unscrewed during the exercise.
||1200mm / 3'11.25''
||230mm / 9.06''
||150mm / 5.91''
||15.7kg / 34.61lbs