- The LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on LUPIT G2 poles.
- Simply turn the lock ring on the lower bearing system to lock or unlock the pole.
- The diamond indicates whether the pole is on spin or static mode
- The dancer can change mode mid-performance, adding a whole new dimension to choreography
- Before purchasing, please make sure you have measured the height of the floor to the ceiling where you plan to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when you come to install the pole, as you will have the proper extensions (if needed) to reach your desired height.
- When you install a pole at home, it must be placed under a sturdy structure in your ceiling. The structure in your ceiling is often called a beam or stud. They may be made of metal or wood, or you may have a concrete ceiling.
LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ is the latest purchase for anyone exercising at home. After a year of development and testing, the Lupit G2 Home Pole Classic and Diamond Line have been equipped with a QUICK-LOCK previously reserved for the PRO Studio Poles and Stage Line. This allows you to change FROM SPIN TO STATIC AND v.v. in seconds and safely continue with your routine. You may consider the LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ to complement your existing G2 or any product from the entire G2 line.
|Countries||price||delivery time/ working days|
|All EU countries (except Malta, and Cyprus)||24,99€||1-6|
|All Europe countries with Malta, Cyprus (except EU countries)||34,99€||5-15|
|USA, all states except Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska||$49,99||5-10|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$64,99||6-10|
|Canada, Mexico||49,99€/ $59,99||5-10|
|Rest of the world||69,99€||5-11|
|Australia, New Zealand||84,99€||7-9|
|Australia New Zealand Parcel||59.99€||10-15|
Frequently asked questions
Lupit home poles have all the tools included except the water level and ladder.
Lupit Stage has all the tools needed to be included in the package to install the studio poles, you would need some common tools like an electric or cordless drill, screwdriver, water-level, ladder. The screws, allen key, and plastic inserts for the concrete are included in the package.
The cover itself is there to cover the tension system of the pole and by default, it is a not usable area of the pole. It is only meant to be a protective shield to prevent a performer from getting in contact with the mechanical elements used to extend the pole and secure it against unscrewing.
The mask is used to cover and protect the thread and fixing elements of the bottom of the pole. It is not meant to be used for gripping and making turns on it since it can get loosen. However, you can hold it or touch it with other parts of the body. Pressing on the cover might cause damage to the cover’s thread and make it hard to screw/unscrew at installation.