Lupit Stage Lollipop is a round stainless steel apparatus that mounts to the bottom bar of Lupit Stage in place of an extension bar and allows area and pole performers to perform various acrobatic elements. It can be used statically or rotating.
It is available in standard size: inner diameter of 950 mm /37.40 *Important restriction: For safety and stability reasons we strongly recommend to use it with Lupit stage long legs.
- The centred static load limit is 1.1KN and the centred static breaking load limit is 2.5KN.
- Dimensions: Inner diameter: 950 mm / 37.40 in Handle diameter: 30 mm / 1.18 in
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm / 0.09 in
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Distance from stage floor/pedestal: 1550 mm /61.02 in (saddle), 2530 mm / 99.60 in (highest point)
- Mounting point /pedestal connection corresponds to the standard Lupit Stage external connection of the lower pole
- Coating: Stainless steel or brushed stainless steel
|Lenght||1100 mm /43.30 in|
|Width||1100 mm / 43.30|
|Height||60 mm / 2.36 in|
|All EU countries (except Malta, Cyprus, Iceland)||69.99 €|
|All European countries (except EU countries) with Malta, Cyprus, Iceland||99.99 €|
|All world countries except Europe||99.99 €|
Frequently asked questions
Lupit portable home poles can be installed in minutes depends on how skilled is the person. I would say that the average person can do the first installation in 15 min. The next time it will take only 5 minutes.
Lupit studio removable or permanent poles are usually installed by a skilled person. We would say that on average, a person can do first pole installation in 20 min but usually, there is more than one so the next pole can be installed in 10-15 min. It all depends on the ceiling, flooring material, and construction.
Lupit Stage can be installed in 10-15 minutes depends on how skilled is the person. I would say that the average person can do the first installation in 25 min. The next time only 10-15 minutes.
Lupit home poles have all the tools included except the water level and ladder.
Lupit Stage has all the tools needed to be included in the package to install the studio poles, you would need some common tools like an electric or cordless drill, screwdriver, water-level, ladder. The screws, allen key, and plastic inserts for the concrete are included in the package.