Performers use the aerial hoop to execute a variety of moves, transitions, and poses, both inside and outside the hoop. They can spin, swing, hang, and contort their bodies in artistic and dynamic ways, utilizing the circular shape of the hoop to create visually stunning shapes and lines.
Aerial hoop requires significant strength, body awareness, and flexibility. Performers develop upper body and core strength to support themselves on the hoop and execute intricate manoeuvres. They also develop flexibility in their back, shoulders, and legs to achieve various positions and transitions.
In professional aerial hoop performances, the artist's choreography and movement are often synchronized with music and may incorporate storytelling, emotion, and expression. Performers may also incorporate other aerial apparatuses, such as silks or trapeze, into their routines to add variety and complexity.
Overall, a professional aerial hoop combines athleticism, creativity, and grace to create captivating performances that showcase the beauty and artistry of aerial dance and acrobatics.
- Professional aerial hoop for aerial dance and aerial acrobatic
- Available different sizes (outer/inner diameters):
- Outer diameter 35.4”/900 mm, inner diameter 33.07”/840 mm
- Outer diameter 37.4”/950 mm, inner diameter 35.04”/890 mm
- Outer diameter 39.37”/1000 mm, inner diameter 37”/940 mm
- Outer diameter 41.34”/1050 mm, inner diameter 38.98”/990 mm
- Convertible design. The hoop can be easily converted from non-attachment to single or double rigging points
- The minimum working load limit (WLL) is 3KN and the minimum Breaking Load limit (BLL) is 10KN.
- Handle diameter: 1.18 inch / 30 mm
- Tube thickness: 0.09 inch / 2.5 mm
- Type of rigging mount: Two types of exchangeable suspensions with shaft (axle) are possible:
- Lupit hoop/lyra classic rigging mount
- Lupit hoop/lyra IPSF rigging mount
- Rigging mounts are not included in the package
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the height from floor to ceiling of the location where you want to install the hoop/ Lyra. This would help you avoid frustration when installing the hoop/ Lyra as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach the desired height.
It is not recommended to install the hoop/ Lyra against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is a very strong and extra reinforced.
Check out your shipping costs.
|Countries||price||delivery time/ working days|
|All EU countries (except Malta, Cyprus)||39,99€||1-6|
|All Europe countries with Malta, Cyprus (except EU countries)||89,99€||5-15|
|USA, all states except Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska||$99,99||5-10|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$99,99||6-10|
|Canada, Mexico||99,99€/ $109,99||5-10|
|Rest of the world||119,99€||5-11|
|Australia, New Zealand||89,99€||10-12|
Frequently asked questions
When you buy Lupit Hoop you get three in one. Lupit Hoop comes with two rigging mounts attached so it can be used as a double attachment hoop. In the package is also a hex key that can be used to remove one or both attaching shackles. So the hoop can be converted from double into a single rigging mount hoop or even a non-rigging mount hoop. That is a big advantage in style and flexibility.
Lupit Lollipop can only be used with Lupit Stage pole. The equipment Lupit produces always meet the highest safety standards which can only be achieved with compatible products. In this case, Lupit Lollipop is an add-on product to a Lupit Stage.
Every ceiling is made differently. Some are wooden some are plaster or concrete and that is why Lupit cannot provide general advice or instructions for fixing the Ceiling mount. We can only recommend you to ask for advice from the construction safety engineer who is able to inspect the ceiling on site. The Lupit Aerial Ceiling Mount itself has a Working Load Limit of 20 KN or 2000 kg. So the most important is how well the ceiling mount is fixed to the ceiling.