The pole is designed to be extra safe for aerial pole dancers. There is a 3,5 mm thick rubber cover for ultra grip.
The lower pole is attached to the upper pole with a screw connection, which has an additional safety hex screw to prevent the poles from unscrewing during the performance. The pole can be extended by 1 m with an optional extension.
The bottom of the lower pole has a four-screw universal bottom mount that can be used for various attachments.
The attachment, which is not included in the basic set, is an Elliptic safety disc made of black plastic, on which the performer can rest and which also serves as fall protection for beginners.
- The minimum ceiling height for the PRO flying pole is 3366 mm / 11'043" including the rigging set, aerial ceiling mount, and elliptic disc.
- Portable dancing pole
- Rubber handle, diameter 45 mm
- Two rigging points, one for suspension and the other for the hand loop or similar accessories
- Smart, secure and unique threaded tube connection system
- Unique lower universal mount for the optional attachments
- Smooth pole design all along the line
- EU origin
- Standard rigging parts can be ordered separately.
- Several very useful and unique lower attachments will be available soon.
- A Pole extension of 1 m is available to extend the pole to a 4 m useful height.
- The lower pole can be ordered in shorter dimensions, 500 mm, for lower ceilings.
- The Flying pole carry bag will be available soon.
|Countries||price||delivery time/ working days|
|All EU countries (except Malta, and Cyprus)||39,99€||1-6|
|All Europe countries with Malta, Cyprus (except EU countries)||79,99€||5-15|
|USA, all states except Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska||$79,99||5-10|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$129,99||6-10|
|Canada, Mexico||99,99€/ $119,99||5-10|
|Rest of the world||149,99€||5-11|
|Australia, New Zealand||159,99€||10-12|
Frequently asked questions
The minimum ceiling height for the Classic Flying pole is 2385 mm / 7' 9.9" including Rigging Set, Aerial Ceiling Mount, and Elliptic Disc.
The minimum ceiling height for the PRO flying pole is 3366 mm / 11' 0.52" including the rigging set, aerial ceiling mount, and elliptic disc.
And the minimum ceiling height for the PRO flying pole with extension (The Flying pole can be extended by 1050mm/3'5.34" with an optional extension) is 4417mm / 14'5.898" including the rigging set, aerial ceiling mount, and elliptic disc.
The height of the Lupit Flying pole Classic is 2000mm / 6' 6.74" and is recommended for home use.
The height of the Lupit flying pole PRO is 2971mm / 9' 9" and is recommended for studios.
Lupit Flying pole Extension has to be used with Lupit Flying pole Classic and Lupit Flying pole PRO. The Flying pole can be extended by 1050mm/3'5.34" with an optional extension.
The capacity is 1000 kg / 2204.6 lbs.
To install the Lupit flying pole on the ceiling, you will need an Aerial ceiling mount and an Aerial basic rigging set. To install the Lupit flying pole on a tree, balcony, beam, terrace,.... you will need an Aerial round sling.