The Lupit flying aerial home pole is crafted with precision in Europe, redefining your at-home aerial experience.
It is made of two pieces. The pole is lightweight, sturdy, and portable and can be installed in minutes by anyone. Unique construction systems for maximum safety for the performer. The process The pole is designed to be extra safe for aerial pole dancers. There is a 3,5 mm thick rubber cover for ultra grip.
It is the best choice for daily use at home, in the studio or outdoors. It is very grippy and has a very smooth texture. It is also portable. The lower pole is attached to the upper pole with a screw connection, which has an additional safety hex screw to prevent the poles from unscrewing during the performance.
The pole can be extended by 1 m with an optional extension. The bottom of the lower pole has a four-screw universal bottom mount that can be used for various attachments.
The attachment, which is not included in the basic set, is an Elliptic safety disc made of black plastic, on which the performer can rest and which also serves as fall protection for beginners.
- Flying Pole Classic is recommended for home use
- Revolutionary two-piece design
- Portable and lightweight
- Sturdy construction
- Seamless installation in minutes by anyone.
- High-quality rubber finish
- The Flying Pole Classic is the top choice for daily use at home, in the studio, or outdoors, thanks to its unique construction system that places a strong emphasis on user safety.
- The pole boasts a 3.5mm thick rubber cover for ultra grip, ensuring a smooth and secure experience for aerial pole dancers. Its portable nature further enhances Flying Aerial Pole's versatility, making it a top-notch option for enthusiasts seeking a supreme at-home fitness solution.
- Engineered for safety and convenience;
- The Lupit flying pole features a rubber handle with a 45mm diameter;
- The lower Flying Pole Classic pole securely attaches to the upper pole using a screw connection, reinforced by an additional safety hex screw to prevent unintended unscrewing during performances;
- An optional 1m extension is available to enhance the Flying pole's length;
- The bottom of the lower pole features a four-screw universal bottom mount for various attachments. Stay tuned for upcoming lower attachments;
- For added safety, the Elliptic safety disc serves as both, a resting platform for performers and fall protection for beginners (not included in the basic set).
- The minimum required height of ceiling for the installation of the Flying Pole, including the Rigging Set, Aerial Ceiling Mount, and Elliptic Disc, is 2385mm.
- Two rigging points, one for the suspending rigging and one for hand-loop or Lupit aerial silk.
- A range of standard rigging parts can be ordered separately.
- An optional Flying Pole carry bag is available for added convenience.
|delivery time/ working days
|All EU countries (except Malta, and Cyprus)
|All Europe countries with Malta, Cyprus (except EU countries)
|USA, all states except Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico
|Rest of the world
|Australia, New Zealand
Frequently asked questions
The minimum ceiling height for the Classic Flying pole is 2385 mm / 7' 9.9" including Rigging Set, Aerial Ceiling Mount, and Elliptic Disc.
The minimum ceiling height for the PRO flying pole is 3366 mm / 11' 0.52" including the rigging set, aerial ceiling mount, and elliptic disc.
And the minimum ceiling height for the PRO flying pole with extension (The Flying pole can be extended by 1050mm/3'5.34" with an optional extension) is 4417mm / 14'5.898" including the rigging set, aerial ceiling mount, and elliptic disc.
The height of the Lupit Flying pole Classic is 2000mm / 6' 6.74" and is recommended for home use.
The height of the Lupit flying pole PRO is 2971mm / 9' 9" and is recommended for studios.
Lupit Flying pole Extension has to be used with Lupit Flying pole Classic and Lupit Flying pole PRO. The Flying pole can be extended by 1050mm/3'5.34" with an optional extension.
The capacity is 1000 kg / 2204.6 lbs.
To install the Lupit flying pole on the ceiling, you will need an Aerial ceiling mount and an Aerial basic rigging set. To install the Lupit flying pole on a tree, balcony, beam, terrace,.... you will need an Aerial round sling.
I was sceptical at first but now our whole family is using it. The girls love it too and I can't wait to come home from the job and practice. Love it!
I absolutely love the rubber coat on the pole. It feels amazing to a flying pole specialist who predominantly works with silicone coats. There is a lack of residue or transfer that occurs which makes for less time cleaning the pole. It is convenient and I love that.