Brings a new level of connection between the pole and the dancer. Therefore rises pole dancing to a new level of experience.
- LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system simplifies the transition between static mode and spin mode on the LUPIT POLE PRO poles
- The pole can be locked or unlocked by a simple twist of the locking ring on the lower bearing system
- LUPIT POLE QUICK LOCK™ system is fully compatible and replaceable with the standard LUPIT POLE PRO system in just a few seconds
- The performer can change the mode in the middle of the performance, which adds a completely new dimension to the choreography
- In the studio, it changes the concept of training, since the teacher can combine spin and static elements many times during a lesson. This makes the lessons more attractive and more efficient
- Stainless steel construction
New improved LOCK
New environmental boxing
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the floor-to-ceiling height of where you would like to install the pole. This would help you avoid any frustration when coming to install the pole, as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach your desired height.
The pole is fully compatible with other PRO poles. For the fast installation/removal of the poles, the LUPIT POLE CART must be used.
Frequently asked questions
Depends on coating:
Stainless steel and Chrome poles can be cleaned with a cotton cloth and Nitro diluent 900, or pure alcohol or water and then wiped with dry cotton or microfibre cloth.
Powder-coated parts should be cleaned only with pure alcohol or water and then wiped with dry cotton or microfibre cloth.
Make sure you do not use glass cleaners, especially if they contain the Ammonium Hydroxide Cleaning Agent
Cleaning of the rubber surface on discs is also very important. Use pure alcohol for regular cleaning and nitro diluent 900 for refreshing the surface to be stickier.
We do not recommend LP Classic to be used in the studio on competitions.
This pole is made of many segments and its structure needs more attention and care.
For professional use, we designed LP PRO and LP STUDIO CHAMPION poles which are custom made for different ceiling heights.