- Convertible design. The hoop can be easily converted from non-attachment to single or double rigging point
- The minimum working load limit (WLL) is 1.7KN and the minimum Breaking Load limit (BLL) is 10KN.
- Dimensions: The inner diameter of the hoop can be 900, 950, 1000 mm.
- Handle diameter: 30 mm
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Number of mounting points (rigging points): 2
- Distance between mounting points ( rigging points): 600 mm
- Type of rigging mount: interchangeable suspension with shaft (axle)
- Coating: Powder-coated or brushed stainless steel
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the height from floor to ceiling of the location where you want to install the hoop/ Lyra. This would help you avoid frustration when installing the hoop/ Lyra as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach the desired height.
It is not recommended to install the hoop/ Lyra against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is a very strong and extra reinforced.
Check out your shipping costs.
|Countries||price||delivery time/ working days|
|All EU countries (except Malta, Cyprus)||34,99€||1-6|
|All Europe countries with Malta, Cyprus (except EU countries)||39,99€||5-15|
|USA, all states except Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska||$49,99||5-10|
|Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico||$69,99||6-10|
|Canada, Mexico||59,99€/ $71,99||5-10|
|Rest of the world||59,99€||5-11|
|Australia, New Zealand||79,99€||10-12|
Frequently asked questions
When you buy Lupit Hoop you get three in one. Lupit Hoop comes with two rigging mounts attached so it can be used as a double attachment hoop. In the package is also a hex key that can be used to remove one or both attaching shackles. So the hoop can be converted from double into a single rigging mount hoop or even a non-rigging mount hoop. That is a big advantage in style and flexibility.
Lupit Lollipop can only be used with Lupit Stage pole. The equipment Lupit produces always meet the highest safety standards which can only be achieved with compatible products. In this case, Lupit Lollipop is an add-on product to a Lupit Stage.
Every ceiling is made differently. Some are wooden some are plaster or concrete and that is why Lupit cannot provide general advice or instructions for fixing the Ceiling mount. We can only recommend you to ask for advice from the construction safety engineer who is able to inspect the ceiling on site. The Lupit Aerial Ceiling Mount itself has a Working Load Limit of 20 KN or 2000 kg. So the most important is how well the ceiling mount is fixed to the ceiling.